The Hall of Fame Awards

All news and announcements here. Please check back regularly.

Moderators: Elena, Admins

Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Hall of Fame Awards

Post by Elena »

The Hall of Fame awards will be held later this year. I will have 3 categories (Best Story, Best Fan Girl/Boy, Best Ship) that can be voted by peers with the winners receiving an Award and a $10 Amazon e-Voucher. Those that are nominated, all I ask is that you update your account with your current email address so the winner can receive their voucher or email me your details to admin[at]gluttonyfiction[dot]com.

3 separate categories will be picked by myself. These categories are: Best Member ($30 e-Voucher), Best Author ($20 e-Voucher), and Best Reviewer ($20 e-Voucher) and an Award.

The nominees cannot be nominated by members. I will base my selection on various criteria for example, but not limit to: activity on site past/present, the site stats, previous competitions and awards.

This is open to all Members and Authors on Gluttony as end of 31/12/2016.

This may be an annual event. It will depend on interest and participation.

For any new members or potential members - this is an opportunity, not just to be a part of a community of awesome people who share your passion, but to also have the chance to be recognised and thanked by your peers for being a 'fan'. This world is ours - how little or how much you want to be a part of it is up to you :)
Banner by Elena - Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)
Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Hall of Fame Awards

Post by Elena »

I will be kickstarting the Hall of Fame Awards off at midnight on the 19th of June (Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)). I will list the chosen nominees for Best Story, Best Fan Girl/Boy, and Best Ship. I will have this nomination open for two weeks before opening the voting for two weeks. I’d like for people to be able to read the authors nominated to vote before voting begins. Voting will run from midnight on the 3rd of July to 11:59pm on the 16th of July (AEST).

During this time, I’ll be deliberating who will take the three major Hall of Fame titles: Best Member, Best Author, and Best Reviewer.

I will announce all winners and allocate prizes/awards on the 17th of July.

Happy Fan reading 😊
Banner by Elena - Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)
Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elena »

Voting is now open, you may vote here for the Hall of Fame Awards. Voting will close on 16 July, 2017 (AEST).
Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elena »

The Hall of Fame awards are now closed.
Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elena »

Hall of Fame Awards - I'm so sorry. I've got sick kids at the moment and my blood pressure is up - only 5 weeks to go till baby comes. I'll get these awards and announcements out in the next couple of days. Vouchers will be purchased and sent out by the 10th.
Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elena »

Hall of Fame Awards - Winners have been announced. Congratulations :) You may view the winners here.