Staff Positions

Moderators: Elena, Admins

Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Staff Positions

Post by Elena »

Gluttony and Temperance do not run by themselves. Although we are still a small community, I hope to see more activity over the next few months, especially with Gluttony's 3rd birthday approaching.

I am now inviting members to apply for positions on Gluttony and Temperance. These positions are:

Admin - Must be 18yrs and over, and your main duties will be to help me make the executive decisions and help with activities and all-round fun for the archive and forums, plus anything else we may decide.

Validators x 2 Positions - Must be 18+ due to the content that may pass through the queue. Submissions are low and your time needed here is minimal, however, I will need more people willing to help in this area as there are other areas that need to be looked at and not just the story validating. - Positions Filled

Moderators x 3 positions - Must be 15+. Main duties will be to moderate the archive and forums, report any TOS violations, and help with activities on both sites.

Time required: As much or as little as you can give. These positions are voluntary, so I will only request that you spend as much of your free time that you are willing to provide. Not much is required; however some more hands on deck would help things move more effectively.

You may now apply to be a staff member at any time. To do this, you must be a member of Temperance and use the Application Form. Once it is submitted, I will look over your application, and get back to you once I have reached a decision.
Banner by Elena - Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)